This Pair of Classic Performance Products (6372TCA-LKB1014) Gloss Black Powder-Coat Tubular Lower Control Arms comes with pre-assembled tubular lower control arms that are welded for both maximum strength and visual impact! These lower control arms also come with pre-assembled cross shafts with an interlocking design that captures both sides of the bushing, allowing virtually no flex when you’re taking those hard corners. Helical stamped coil spring mounts just like factory.
Features and Benefits:
- Quality Gloss Black Powder-Coated Tubular Lower Control Arms
- Includes Pre-Assembled Cross Shafts
- Interlocking Cross Shaft Prohibits Flex When Cornering
- Cross Shaft and Sleeves Machined from Billet 4140-Alloy Steel and Zinc-Plated
- Interlocking Sleeve Design Prevents Loosened Hardware
- Adds 5 Degrees of Caster and Full Wheel Travel with Minimal Friction
- Made of Thick Wall Tubing
- Bushings Made of Self-Lubricating, Non-Squeak Patented Plastic
- Includes Ball Joints and Bump Stops
- Simple Bolt-In Installation
*For use with coil springs.
*Compatible with any factory or replacement power steering systems and with or without OE bump stops.
The cross shaft and sleeves are made of billet 4140-alloy steel and then zinc-plated to ensure a longer life, and the sleeves have an interlocking design that helps keep the hardware from working loose. These lower control arms are designed to add 5 degrees of caster while providing full wheel travel with as little friction as possible. They’re made of thick wall tubing that will get rid of any distortion caused by welding and hard use, and the bushings are made of self-lubricating, non-squeak patented plastic that’ll outlast any rubber or urethane materials! Helical stamped coil spring mounts like factory. The lower shock mount is incorporated into a stamped coil plate with full perimeter welding.