Give your 1971-1987 Chevrolet C10 equipped with Air Bags improved cornering and ride quality with this Pair of Classic Performance Products (6372TCA-LAB1014) Gloss Black Powder Coated Lower Tubular Control Arms. These lower control arms virtually eliminate any flex in the control arm when you’re taking a hard corner.
Features and Benefits:
- Quality Tubular Lower Control Arms
- Welded for Maximum Strength and Visual Impact
- Includes Cross Shafts Pre-Assembled
- Interlocking Cross Shaft Design Captures Both Sides of Bushing
- Virtually No Flex when Cornering
- Includes Ball Joints and Bump Stops
- Lower Shock Mount Incorporated Into Stamped Coil Plate With Full Perimeter Weld
Manufactured from thick wall tubing, these control arms include bushings made of self-lubricating non-squeak patented plastic that will outlast any rubber or urethane materials. These totally tubular gloss black powder-coated lower control arms come pre-assembled with cross shafts that are designed to capture both sides of the bushings. Along with adding five degrees of caster, these lower control arms provide full wheel travel with as minimal friction as possible. Machined from billet 4140-alloy steel, the cross shaft and sleeves are plated in zinc to be equal parts strong and durable. The sleeves also have an interlocking design preventing any hardware from working loose. Compatible with factory or replacement power steering systems, these control arms will work with or without OE bump stops.
Please Note: For use with Chevy C10s equipped with air bags.