Classic Performance Products Original Material Front Brake Line Set for Disc Brake Conversion Chevrolet C10 1967-1970
- Original Steel Construction
- Pre-Bent And Flared
- Includes Hard Lines & Fittings
- Proportioning Valve Bracket
Classic Performance Products Original Steel Front Brake Line Kit for 1967, 1968, 1969, and 1970 Chevrolet C10s.
Ease the process of converting your classic 1967-1970 Chevrolet C10 to disc brakes with this Classic Performance Products Original Material Front Brake Line Kit (6770FLK-OM). This brake line kit will enhance your brake performance while maintaining your classic style!
Features and Benefits:
- Original steel construction
- Kit includes hard lines and fittings for front brakes
- Assists in converting to front disc brakes
- Pre-bent and flared, no bending or hassle
- Proportioning valve bracket included
- Easily installs
This brake line kit assists in the conversion from your factory drum brake setup to a more responsive disc brake setup that will add more stopping power to your C10. Constructed from original steel material, the components that comprise this kit are extremely durable for long-lasting use. Forget about bending hassles as this kit is pre-bent and flared. To ease the installation process, fittings for your front brakes are included.
Please Note: The proportioning valve bracket supplied must be used.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning