Time to replace the brake lines in your 1965 2WD Long Bed F-100? Why not consider upgrading instead? Pick up this complete Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit (FT1012-SS) from Classic Tube!
Features and Benefits:
- Complete set of six (6) pieces
- Arrives ready to install
- Upgraded stainless steel construction
- Includes bends and fittings to match factory installation
- Direct-fit replacement lines reuse OE factory mounting points
- Designed specifically for 2WD Long Bed 1965 F-100s equipped with standard drum brakes
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Classic Tube knows you want options when it comes to restoring your classic Ford truck, and the option to upgrade is always preferred! This upgraded brake line kit contains six (6) lines constructed here in the U.S.A. from premium stainless steel.
Each line features factory-style fittings and will be a direct-fit replacement since they're all manufactured to the same specs and dimensions as the stock pieces. The upgraded stainless steel provides additional durability and extended life, so why not upgrade today? Order your kit from CJ's now!
This Kit Includes:
- Intermediate line
- Front hard lines
- Rear hard lines
- Fittings on each line
Please Note: Some of the larger brake lines in this kit may be bent for shipping, but these can be easily bent back into the correct position.