This is a complete Console Assemby, accurately reproduced for your 1969 or 1970 Mustang. Black in color, it's perfect for your restoration, or to add a center console to your classic.
Features and Benefits:
- Accurate Reproduction
- Sold As A Kit
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Black Textured Plastic Construction
Authentically reproduced, this kit includes many of the components you'll need to install a center console. Though other parts will be needed for completion, this is the foundation for your center console installation. It's perfect for Mustangs with broken original consoles, or for Mustangs which never had one!
This Kit Includes:
- Console base with metal support brackets
- Upper console panel with metal retainers (where the shifter plate mounts)
- Front ash tray receptacle and holder with die cast lid and rubber lid bumpers
- Rear ash tray assembly compartment box (1969 style with cigar lighter)
- Hinge for compartment lid
- Cigar lighter assembly with correct knob and chrome mounting plate
Tech Tip: To make the console correct for a 1970 Mustang, you must install the original console compartment box which came without a lighter.
Please Note: Does not includes compartment lid (CONP), shifter trim plate (CONP13-CONP16), console wiring, or ash tray light.