This Exhaust Resonator Delete Kit (14756) from Corsa takes your 2011-2014 Ford F-150's sound level from Sport to Xtreme with a simple bolt-on installation! This kit is designed for F-150s with a 6.2L V8 engine and a 156-1/2 inch wheelbase.
Features and Benefits:
- 3-inch resonator delete kit
- From sport to extreme sound level
- Direct bolt-on to Corsa and stock exhaust systems
- CNC-machined donut connection
- Natural stainless steel construction
- Laser-cut 3/8-inch stainless steel flange
- Weld-free bolt-on installation
- Includes detailed printed instructions
- Made in the USA!
This Exhaust Resonator Delete Kit will directly bolt onto Corsa and stock exhaust systems without the need for welding! It will connect directly to your cat-back exhaust, replacing the factory resonator. Its 3-inch diameter opens up your exhaust path to create a heightened sound. It is made from natural stainless steel with a CNC-machined donut connection. It also features a laser-cut 3/8-inch stainless steel flange. This kit (14756) includes detailed printed instructions to help you complete your project. It is proudly made in the USA!
- 2011-2014 Ford F-150 6.2L V8 with 156-1/2 inch wheelbase
- Fitment excludes Harley Davidson.
- Fits Corsa P/N: 14394, dB P/N: 24394, and stock system.
- May exhibit drone under towing conditions.