Currie brings the durability and performance of a 9-inch rear to your Square Body! This 9" Housing And 5 Lug Axle Package (CE-GMC7387X5) is a bolt-in upgrade for 1973-1987 Square Body Chevrolet or GMC C10s.
Features and Benefits:
- Ford 9-Inch Durability
- Bolt In Replacement For Your C10
- Heavy Duty 31 Spline Six Lug Axles
- Modern USA Made Housing
This Housing and Axle Package is built to match your C10's stock axle width, pinion offset, suspension mounting locations and wheel bolt pattern for a straightforward hassle-free installation. It features Currie's Centurion Housing, packing classic looks in a new, high-strength, American-made housing. The housing is designed with 3-inch diameter axle tubes, and a CNC machined face flange for a flat, leak-free seal - all joined together with strong, attractive welds. Billet housing ends, 31 spline 1541 alloy axles, and heavy-duty spring perches round out this package.
This Kit Includes:
- Currie Centurion 9-Inch Notchback Housing With C10 Brackets
- Currie Performance 31-Spline 5-Lug Axles
- Timken Axle Bearings (Shipped Loose)
- Housing: Currie Centurion heavy-duty 9-inch housing with 3-inch diameter x .188 wall DOM tube
- Axles: Currie Performance 1541 alloy 31-spline axles
- Housing Ends: Billet Torino style late model large bearing
- Axle Bearings: Set 20 Tapered roller bearing
- Bearing Retainers: 1/4" thick heavy duty plates, gold zinc plated
- Suspension Brackets: Trailing arm pads installed to match model year specific OEM fitment and locations
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5 Lug - 5 on 5 with 1/2 inch studs
- Brake Space: 2.5 inch (axle standoff)
- Width: 63 5/8 inches (between wheel mounting surfaces)
- Fluid Capacity: 3 quarts of 85w-140, non-synthetic (API GL-6 rated only)
Please Note: Housing and Axle Packages require a 9-inch third member assembly and compatible brake package to complete the rearend.