Dakota Digital 6-Gauge Assembly VHX With Silver Alloy Style Face F-100 1948-1950
Dakota Digital VHX 6-Gauge Assembly with Silver Alloy Style Gauge Faces for 1948, 1949 and 1950 F-100s.
Do you want to modernize the dash in your 1948-1950 Ford F-100? It doesn't matter if you're turning your truck into the latest restomod or just want some extra functionality out of your gauges, this Dakota Digital VHX 6-Gauge Assembly with Silver Alloy Style Gauge Faces (VHX-48F-PU-S) is exactly what you need! Order your upgraded gauge assembly from CJ Pony Parts today!
VHX Gauge Assembly Features:
- Silver Alloy Style Gauge Faces
- Highly Visible LCD Message Center
- Fully Lit Needles and Backlit Faces in Your Choice of Blue, Red or White
- User-Customized Display Feedback
- Laboratory-Grade Solid State Sensors for Unmatched Accuracy
- Micro-Controlled Precision Stepper Motor
- Works with OEM or Aftermarket Sensors
- Provides Secure Wire Termination
- Initiates Metric Conversions
- Built-In Illumination
- Easy Set-up and Troubleshooting
- Direct-Fit Replacement into Stock Dash
- Six (6) Analog Instruments
- Billet Aluminum Chromed Bezel
If you want a custom, modern look to the dash of your classic Ford truck, than this Dakota Digital VHX Gauge Assembly is exactly what you need! It comes with your choice of blue, red or white backlighting and you'll love how the modern LCD display looks and functions with the rest of your new gauges! You'll get six (6) premium-quality gauges, a brand-new chrome bezel and all of the wiring and instructions needed to install it all in your F-100. The sleek, modern instrument cluster will bring your truck into the 21st century but the chrome accents and silver gauge faces still keep that vintage style your cab will always have. Update your truck's interior and add extra functionality with this Dakota Digital system from CJ's today!
Included Analog Gauges:
- Speedometer: 0-120 MPH
- Tachometer: 0-8,000 RPM
- Oil Pressure: 0-80 PSI
- Water Temperature: 100F-260F
- Fuel Level: E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- Voltmeter: 9- 17 VDC
- Lighting: Backlit
- Finish: Silver Alloy Style
- Turn Signals (Left/Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/On and engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS2000 sensor required)
- 4x4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to start (When vehicle is equipped)
Gauge Assembly Includes:
- Control Box
- Temp sender 1/8NPT with 10ft harness
- speed sender replaces Ford and/or GM style speedometer cables w/ 10ft harness
- Oil pressure 1/8NPT with 10ft harness
- Each kit comes with 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads.
- Installation Instructions
Please Note: Gear Position will require the Gear Shift Indicator Sending Unit (GSS2000) from Dakota Digital as well. It is available for purchase separately from CJ’s.
Since their establishment in 1986, Dakota Digital, based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, has been manufacturing premium quality gauge equipment for a wide range of early model Ford vehicles. Specializing in gauges, gauge pods and accessories, such as clocks and tachometers, Dakota Digital creates authentic looking gauges and gauge pods that have the latest innovations in technology packed into them so that owners have the most effective and accurate gauge equipment that is available. By producing restoration and replacement equipment that functions more effectively than the originals, Dakota Digital has secured their position in a niche market, cementing their place in the aftermarket industry. Get your classic Ford Bronco, F-100 or favorite Mustang premium-quality gauges from Dakota Digital today!
Order this upgraded Dakota Digital VHX 6-Gauge Assembly (VHX-48F-PU-S) with Silver Alloy Style Gauge Faces for your 1948, 1949 or 1950 F-100 today from CJ Pony Parts!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following F-100 years: