Dakota Digital Gauge System VHX Black Alloy Style Face F-100 1956
Dakota Digital VHX Gauge System with a Black Alloy Style Face for all 1956 F-100s.
Designed to fit the factory gauge positions in your classic 1956 F-100, this Dakota Digital VHX-56F-PU-K VHX Gauge System with a Black Alloy Style Face will bring the information center in your pick-up truck into the 21st century. This new VHX Gauge System fits directly into your stock instrument bezel without any modifications.
Features like the fully lit needles, backlit faces and highly visible LCD message centers are just a few of the benefits that set the VHX Series apart from yesterday’s traditional approach to instrumentation. Additional behind the scenes features include the micro-controlled precision stepper motors, solid state sensors for unparalleled accuracy and user-customizable display feedback. The VHX Series has completely revolutionized the instrumentation industry and will surely pack your original dash with good looks and features, attracting the eyes of every bystander to your classic F-100.
Back-lit lighting allows you to see what is truly important when you really need it at a quick glance. Each number, tick mark, annunciator, needle, indicator and digital message center is lit by a series of LEDs behind the gauge face.
Dakota Digital instruments feature push button technology. Mount the push-buttons supplied with your gauges in a convenient easy-to-access location. These buttons are used to calibrate your speedometer, set the cylinder count and the fuel level gauge. Once properly configured these same buttons are used to access the wealth of information located in the Digital Message Centers.
Analog Gauge Features and Benefits:
- Speedometer: 0-120MPH
- Tachometer: 0-8,000RPM
- Oil Pressure: 0-80PSI
- Water Temperature: 100F-260F
- Fuel Level: E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- Voltmeter: 9-17VDC
Digital Message Center Features and Benefits:
- Odometer: One time user settable, Million Mile
- Dual: A/B Trip Meter 0-9,999.9
- Clock: 12 hour
- 0-60MPH timer
- 1/4 mile time
- 1/4 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Speedometer: 0-255MPH
- Tachometer: 0-9,900RPM
- Oil Pressure: 0-100PSI displayed in single PSI increments
- Water Temperature: 100- 300F/40-150C displayed in 1F/C increments
- Voltmeter: 9-17 VDC
- Fuel Level: 0-99% full
Built-In Indicator Features and Benefits:
- Turn Signals: Left/Right
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control: On/On and engaged when vehicle is equipped
- Gear Position: Optional GSS-2000 sensor required
- 4x4 when vehicle is equipped
- Wait to start when vehicle is equipped
- Water temperature: W/10ft harness
- Oil pressure: W/10ft harness
- Speed sensor: W/10ft harness
- Bushings: 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1-1/2 threads
- Auto-contrasting LCD display for optimal view in the brightest of sunlight
- LED backlit at night to match/complete the look at night
*Fits factory bezel, replacement bezel not included.
Please Note: The Dakota Digital Gear Shift Indicator Sending Unit (Product #: GSS2000) is sold separately and is needed for gear indicator function.
Order this Dakota Digital VHX-56F-PU-K VHX Gauge System with a Black Alloy Style Face for your 1956 F-100 today from CJ Pony Parts.
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
- B&M Speedometer Block-Off Plug Tremec 3550/T-5/TKO/T-56/T-45$19.85 Regular Price $22.05