Dakota Digital Gauge System VHX Black Alloy Style Face F-100 1967-1972
Dakota Digital VHX Gauge System with a Black Alloy Style Face for all 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 F-100s.
Where do antique style and modern technology meet? If you install this Dakota Digital VHX-67F-PU-K VHX Gauge System with a Carbon Fiber Style Face into your classic 1967-1972 F-100 pick-up then the answer is in your garage. The instrumentation system will modernize all of the gauges in your dash and allow for easier dissemination of information about your vehicle and its corresponding components without impacting the classic look of your truck’s exterior.
To ensure improvements in your ability to view the information on your gauges fully lit needles, backlit faces, and highly visible LCD message centers are utilized. A few of the uncommon gauge features are the micro-controlled precision stepper motors, solid state sensors for unparalleled accuracy and user-customizable display feedback. Dakota Digital and the VHX Series has revolutionized the instrumentation industry and the gauges in your late 60s/early 70s F-100.
Back-lit technology is a key component due to precise lighting that allows you to see vital vehicle information when you really need it at a quick glance. Each number, tick mark, annunciator, needle, indicator and digital message center is lit by a series of LEDs behind the gauge face.
The instruments in this system are programmed and operated by the push of a button. The included push-buttons supplied with your gauges should be installed in a convenient and easily accessible location. These buttons are used to calibrate your speedometer, set the cylinder count and the fuel level gauge. The same buttons, once properly configured, are used to access the wealth of information located in all of the Digital Message Centers.
Analog Gauge Features and Benefits:
- Speedometer: 0-120MPH
- Tachometer: 0-8,000RPM
- Oil Pressure: 0-80PSI
- Water Temperature: 100-260F
- Fuel Level: E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- Voltmeter: 9-17VDC
Digital Message Center Features and Benefits:
- Odometer: One time user settable, Million Mile
- Dual: A/B Trip Meter 0-9,999.9
- Clock: 12 hour
- 0-60MPH timer
- 1/4 mile time
- 1/4 mile end speed trap speed
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Speedometer: 0-255MPH
- Tachometer: 0-9,900RPM
- Oil Pressure: 0-100PSI displayed in single PSI increments
- Water Temperature: 100-300F/40-150C displayed in 1F/C increments
- Voltmeter: 9-17VDC
- Fuel Level: 0-99% full
- Auto-contrasting LCD display for optimal view in the brightest of sunlight
- LED backlit at night to match/ complete the look at night
Built-In Indicator Features and Benefits:
- Turn Signals: Left/Right
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control: On/On and engaged when vehicle is equipped
- Gear Position: Optional GSS-2000 sensor required
- 4x4 When vehicle is equipped
- Wait to start: When vehicle is equipped
- Water temperature ¬ W/10ft harness
- Oil pressure - W/10ft harness
- Speed sensor - W/10ft harness
- Bushings - 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1-1/2 threads
*Fits both styles of factory gauge bezel: earlier metal and later-model plastic.
Please Note: The Dakota Digital Gear Shift Indicator Sending Unit (Product #: GSS2000) is sold separately and is needed for gear indicator function.
Order this Dakota Digital VHX-67F-PU-K VHX Gauge System with a Carbon Fiber Style Face for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 F-100 today from CJ Pony Parts.
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
- Dakota Digital Gear Shift Indicator Sending Unit Universal HDX/VFD/VHX$85.49 Regular Price $94.99