Dakota Digital Gauge System VHX With Black Alloy Style Face And Analog Display Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
Dakota Digital VHX Gauge System with Black Alloy Style Faces and Analog Display for all 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
Getting accurate readings from your gauges is obviously important, but instead of simply replacing your originals with reproductions, upgrade to gauges with modern functionality and customized display colors. Dakota Digital manufactures this VHX Gauge System with Black Alloy Style Faces and Analog Display (VHX-67C-PA-K) for all 1967-1972 Chevy C10 trucks. This display brings a contemporary style and technology to your interior while fitting perfectly into your factory bezel and saving you extensive modifications.
- Speedometer (0 - 160 MPH)
- Tachometer (0 - 8,000 RPM)
- Oil Pressure (0 - 80 psi)
- Water Temperature (100 - 260ºF)
- Fuel Level (E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F)
- Voltmeter (9 -17 VDC)
This gauge assembly includes six highly accurate gauges (speedometer, tachometer, oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level and voltmeter) as well as advanced lighting that will increase legibility and your ability to read the gauges with a quick glance at any point during the day or night. Each number, tick mark, annuciator, needle, indicator and digital message center is lit by a series of LEDs behind the gauge face. These LEDs come in your choice of blue, red or white.
The speedometer runs up to 160 MPH and the tachometer runs up to 8,000 RPM. There are several built-in indicators, including the turn signals, high beams, check engine, parking brake and cruise control. In order to get the Gear Position indicator, GSS2000 is required (sold separately). This system also includes the water temperature sensor, oil pressure sensor, speed sensor and bushings for your convenience.
Dakota Digital designed these gauges to be programmed and operated at the push of a button. The included buttons get mounted in a convenient spot of your choosing in your truck. They are used to calibrate your speedometer and set the cylinder count and the fuel level gauge. After the gauges have been configured, the buttons can be used to access the information located in the digital message centers.
*Fits factory bezel (not included).
Please Note: GSS2000 is needed for gear indicator function (not included).
Digital Message Centers
- Odometer (user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0 - 9,999.9)
- 0 - 60 MPH Timer
- 1/4 Mile Time
- 1/4 Mile End Speed (trap speed)
- High Speed Recall
- High RPM Recall
- Auto-Contrasting LCD Display for Optimal View in Bright Sunlight
- LED Backlit at Night
- Turn Signals (Left/Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (when equipped)
- Gear Position (with P/N: GSS-2000)
- 4 x 4 (when equipped)
- Wait to Start (when equipped)
- Water Temperature with 10ft Harness
- Oil Pressure with 10ft Harness
- Speed Senor with 10ft Harness (replaces GM style speedometer cables)
- Bushings - 1/8" to 1/4" and 1/2" NPT and 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 Threads
Order this Dakota Digital (VHX-67C-PA-K) VHX Gauge System with Black Alloy Style Faces and Analog Display for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!