Dakota Digital Gauge System VHX With Black Alloy Style Face Chevrolet C10 1973-1987
Dakota Digital VHX Gauge System with Black Alloy Style Faces for all 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s.
You love your classic Chevy C10 truck, but living without the convenience of modern technology can be frustrating. That's why CJ Pony Parts offers this VHX Gauge System with Black Alloy Style Faces from Dakota Digital for your 1973-1987 C10. Manufactured with modern technology that doesn't take away from the overall factory appearance and requires no modification, this system will give you all the functionality of modern gauges in a display that fits in your factory bezel.
- Speedometer: 0 - 160 MPH
- Tachometer: 0 - 8,000 RPM
- Oil Pressure: 0 - 80 psi
- Water Temperature: 100 - 260ºF
- Fuel Level: E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- Voltmeter: 9 - 17 VDC
- Lighting: Lit from Behind Gauge Face
*Fits factory bezel (not included).
This gauge assembly includes six highly accurate gauges (speedometer, tachometer, oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level and voltmeter) as well as advanced lighting that will increase legibility and your ability to read the gauges with a quick glance at any point during the day or night. Each number, tick mark, annuciator, needle, indicator and digital message center is lit by a series of LEDs behind the gauge face. These LEDs come in your choice of blue, red or white.
The speedometer runs up to 160 MPH and the tachometer runs up to 8,000 RPM. There are several built-in indicators, including the turn signals, high beams, check engine, parking brake and cruise control. In order to get the Gear Position indicator, GSS2000 is required (sold separately). This system (P/N: VHX-73C-PU-K) also includes the water temperature sensor, oil pressure sensor, speed sensor and bushings for your convenience.
Dakota Digital designed these gauges to be programmed and operated at the push of a button. The included buttons get mounted in a convenient spot of your choosing in your truck. They are used to calibrate your speedometer and set the cylinder count and the fuel level gauge. After the gauges have been configured, the buttons can be used to access the information located in the digital message centers.
Display Message Centers:
- Odometer (one time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0 - 9,999.9)
- Clock (12 Hour)
- 0 - 60 PHM Timer
- 1/4 Mile
- 1/4 Mile End Speed (Trap Speed)
- High Speed Recall
- High RPM Recall
- Speedometer (0 - 255 MPH)
- Tachometer (0 - 9,900 RPM)
- Oil Pressure (0 - 100 psi / 1 psi increments)
- Water Temperature (100 - 300ºF / 40 - 150ºC / 1 increments)
- Voltmeter (9 - 17 VDC)
- Fuel Level (0 - 99% Full)
- Auto-contrasting LCD Display
- LED Backlit at Night
- Turn Signals (Left/Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On / On & Engaged When Vehicle is Equipped)
- Gear Position (P/N: GSS-2000 Required)
- 4 x 4 (When Equipped)
- Wait to Start (When Equipped)
- Water temperature – with 10ft Harness
- Oil pressure - with 10ft Harness
- Speed sensor - with 10ft Harness (Replaces GM Style Speedometer Cables with 10ft Harness)
- Bushings - 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT Bushings Along with Bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 Threads
Push Button Calibration:
- Programmed and Operated Using Buttons
- Pushbuttons Included with Gauges
Please Note: GSS2000 is needed for gear indicator function (not included).
Order this Dakota Digital VHX Gauge System with Black Alloy Style Faces for your 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 or 1987 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following C10 years: