Do you want to gain new and improved functions to your 1973-1975 Chevrolet or GMC Truck's dash but don't want to give up the classic styling of your pick-up? Good news for you! These Dakota Digital RTX Instruments (RTX-73C-PU-X) is available now at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Easily Programmable
- Full RBG LED Backlighting Lets You Customize
- Over 30 Selectable Color Options
- Twelve Preset Themes
- Adjustable Day/ Night Time Brightness
- Mobile App Available
- Maintains Square-Body Look
- Bolt-In Installation to Front Bezel
- Twin TFT Message Centers
- Vintage Styling
- CNC-Machined Housings
These Dakota Digital RTX Instruments pay tribute to the three (3) gauge designs available over the years while maintaining the classic square-body style! It does this while also using late-model elements your truck craves. The twin TFT message centers look like a vintage tumbler odometer but can be expanded with auxiliary readings. It will bolt into the stock or aftermarket front bezel (not included) and will retain the stock gear-indicator. With these instruments, the factory turn signal locations are now LED-lit!
Dakota Digital's RTX Series focuses on retaining the original look of the instrument gauges while injecting new features into your vehicle. The layout, face, and indicator styles all shout OEM, but once the backlighting is turned on, you will see the difference! You can even choose your favorite color for the backlighting. Its CNC-machined housings hold the in-house built electronics. You can fully configure the high-definition TFT message centers, allowing you to display any information you need. Your new RTX Instruments (RTX-73C-PU-X) use a central control box that provides you with a quick and easy installatin and setup. Check out the full list of features below!
*Bezel not included, shown for visual/presentation purposes. System uses OEM or reproduction style bezel.
- Speedometer: 0-120 MPH (optional metric version 0-200 KM/H)
- Tachometer: 0-8,000 RPM
- Oil Pressure: 0-80 PSI
- Water Temperature: 100-260ºF (optional metric version 40-120ºC)
- Fuel Level: E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- Voltmeter: 9-17 VDC
Digital Message Centers:
- Odometer (One time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0- 9,999.9)
- Clock (12 hour)
- Estimated Range/ Miles to Empty
- 0-60 MPH Timer (0-100 kmh)
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile time
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Turn Signals (Left/Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-3000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- Two Auxiliary input indicators with user-programmable labels
- Each analog gauge sweep contains a red LED indicator for quick notice of a warning condition (except speedometer)
*Not all OEM indicator lamp functions will be replaced. If additional indicators are desired within the new instrument system, consider repurposing any unused indicators to suit your application.
- Over 30 user-selectable color options to change needle, sweep, and digital TFT display colors
- Daytime and nighttime brightness easily controlled through HDX setup menu, toggled by activation of headlight switch. If on-the-fly rotary type is desired, DIM-1 is commony added.
- 12 factory preset color themes to quickly create beautiful system. Or choose color zones by yourself.
- Full LED backlighting for striking visual package, Sharp contrast for easy viewing. Full RBG backlighting to create specific color with unique daytime/nighttime theme.
- Water Temperature: 1/8" NPT, ground-isolated sensor with 10-foot harness
- Oil Pressure: 1/8" NPT solid state sensor with 10-foot harness
- Cable-Driver Speed Sensor/Generator: Replaces GM cables with 10-foot harness. Sensor requires approximately 5-inch clearance between cable drive output and any obstruction. Part # 130011 (sold separately) allows for relocation of the pulse generator when additional clearance is required.
- Bushings: Comes with 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads.
Calibration and Use:
- Pushbutton Control: Two-sided rocker switch provides quick access to all functions in driving mode or setup menu. Button-press feedback available through TFT message center or included buzzer.
- Mobile App: Configurable through mobile app for Andoid and Apple devices. Sync to your device and enjoy convenient menu navigation and real-time gauge readouts for diagnostic use or secondary display.
- Calibration: Calibration settings handled through included pushbutton switch or remote Bluetooth app. Speedometer and fuel level are completed in most cases (unless GPS-50-2 is used, negating the need to calibrate the speedometer) through a few taps of the pushbuttons and a short test drive of the vehicle.
- 1973-1975 Chevrolet/GMC Truck