Distinctive Industries Bucket Seat Touring II Vinyl Pair Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
Pair of Distinctive Industries Touring II Vinyl Bucket Seats for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
If it’s time to replace the old seats in your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10, then be sure to take a closer look at this Pair of Distinctive Industries Touring II Vinyl Bucket Seats from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10s, C20s and Cheyennes
- Seats Come in Your Choice of Color
- Drop-In Option for Restoration-Oriented and Restomod-Themed Trucks that Match the Rest of Distinctive Industries’ Interior Product Line
- Meticulously Patterned to Resemble Original Upholstery’s Design and Details to Complement C10’s Original Interior
- Made Using Procar by Scat Seat Frame and Foam and Covered in High-Quality Restoration-Grade Vinyl
- 20 Reclining Positions with 18 Seating Track Positions Built into Frame: Comfortable and Customizable
- Steel Seat Frame Designed to Support High Bolstered Foam: More Supportive Than Other Seats on the Market
- TIG-Welded and Electrostatically-Coated Frame and Seat Tracks for Ultimate Strength and Durability
- Mounting Brackets Sold Separately
- Sold as a Pair
This Pair of Distinctive Industries Touring II Vinyl Bucket Seats fits 1967-1972 Chevy C10s, C20s and Cheyennes! They come in your choice of color: light green, ivory, jade, saddle, bright blue, gold and more. Each one is meticulously patterned to resemble your original upholstery’s design and to complement the rest of your Chevy’s interior. These seats are made of restoration-grade vinyl and have a steel seat frame that supports high bolstered foam, which makes them more comfortable and customizable than many other options on the market today.
Please Note: Seat mounting brackets are sold separately.
*This pair of bucket seats are available in your choice of color. Please indicate your desired color choice in the drop-down menu.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning