Distinctive Industries Upholstery Deluxe Interior 1970
Distinctive Industries Upholstery for all 1970 Mustangs with a Deluxe Interior.
Restoring a classic 1970 Mustang means you’re probably doing a lot of work to its interior. If so, you definitely don’t want to forget about reupholstering the seats. Over time, your factory upholstery can get torn, stained and damaged, so be sure to pick up this high-quality Distinctive Industries Upholstery from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Factory-Style Direct Fit Replacement
- Matching Color Comfortweave Inserts Just Like the Originals
- Great Way to Freshen Up Mustang’s Interior or Upgrade to Deluxe Interior
- Sold for Front Bucket Seats Only or as a Full Set
- Front Bucket Seat Set Includes Driver Side and Passenger Side Front Bucket Seat Upholstery Only
- Full Set Includes Upholstery for Both Front Bucket Seats and Rear Bench Seat
- Variety of Factory-Original Colors Available: Black, Blue, Ginger and More
- Fits All 1970 Mustangs with a Deluxe Interior: Coupes, Convertibles and Fastbacks
This Distinctive Industries Seat Upholstery is a factory-style direct fit replacement with matching color Comfortweave inserts just like your original upholstery! This new Upholstery is a great way to freshen up and breathe new life into your Mustang’s interior or to upgrade to a Deluxe Interior. You can purchase this Upholstery for just your front bucket seats or as a full set, which includes upholstery for your front bucket seats and rear bench seat. You have your choice of several different colors, including vermillion, white and ginger, so picking the perfect one to complement the rest of your interior will be easy!
*This upholstery does NOT come with replacement seat foam. If you’re purchasing new upholstery, we recommend buying new seat foam as well so your seat feels like new. You can find seat foam that best fits with this upholstery by looking up CJ Pony Parts # SF35-V.
*Seat buttons are not included. You must reuse your original buttons or purchase new ones.
Please Note: When purchasing front seats only, keep in mind new upholstery sets might not be an exact color match to your original rear seat, due to fading or rear sets from other manufacturers. CJ Pony Parts strongly recommends always buying a full set of upholstery, not just front bucket seats, unless you have deleted your rear seat.
Check out this helpful tech article from CJ Pony Parts on how to re-upholster your Mustang seats.
Order Distinctive Industries Upholstery for your 1970 Mustang with a Deluxe Interior from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Mustang years: