Dynacorn Quarter Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Full Driver Side Mustang Convertible 1970
- Weld-In Installation
- Stamped Steel Construction
- OEM-Style Replacement
- Weld-Thru Primer
Dynacorn Driver Side Full Quarter Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1970 Convertible Mustangs.
Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out quarter panel. Upgrade to Dynacorn's Driver Side Full Quarter Panel In Weld-Thru Primer (3647XXWT), available today at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Driver side specific
- Stamped steel construction
- Weld-thru primer finish
- Covers same area as originals
This Driver Side Full Quarter Panel In Weld-Thru Primer (3647XXWT) made by Dynacorn is a full quarter panel constructed from high-quality stamped steel. It also comes complete with a weld-thru primer finish. Dynacorn's full quarter panels cover the same area as the original quarter panels. They extend from inside the door jamb and wrap around the back to the attaching point with the rear taillight panel and quarter panel extensions. The quarter panel goes over the top body line to the base of the roof and includes the side trunk drain channel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
- 1970 Convertible Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning