Edelbrock offers Cylinder Heads for every performance level. The 70cc E-Street Series Cylinder Head (5073) is ideal for 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy engines operating in the idle-to-5500 RPM range. Sold as a pair, the Cylinder Heads will aid in your entry-level street performance needs.
Features and Benefits:
- For use on Pre-Pollution-Controlled Vehicles
- Dyno-Tested Gains of 16 hp and 11 ft-lbs of Torque
- Improved Combustion
- Oversized Intake and Exhaust Ports Promote Airflow
- Designed for Entry-Level Street Performance
Edelbrock delivers American-made quality at an attractive price point. Unmatched by overseas competitors, the E-Street Series Cylinder Heads showed Dyno-tested gains of 16 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque.
- Not CNC Ported
- 70cc Combustion Chamber Volume
- 9.025 in Deck Height
- 0.562 in Deck Thickness
- 1.600 in Exhaust Valve Diameter
- Guide Plates Included
- 185cc Intake Runner Volume
- 2.020 in Intake Valve Diameter
- Aluminum Material
- 0.312 in Push Rod Diameter
- 0.375 in Rocker Stud Diameter
- 23 Degree Valve Angle
- 1.460 in Valve Spring Diameter
- 0.550 in Valve Spring Maximum Lift
- 0.341 in Valve Stem Diameter
E-Street Cylinder Heads feature as-cast ports and a modern combustion chamber to improve the combustion process. An oversized, larger-than-stock intake and exhaust ports direct more air through your engine for improved efficiency.
Tech Tip: Recommended spark plugs are Champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat.
- Designed for use with hydraulic flat tappet camshafts only; not compatible with hydraulic roller camshafts.
- Use with Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts .550" max lift.
- Requires hardened pushrods.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.