Optimization of your vehicle’s cylinder head will elevate its performance through efficient airflow migration, maximum horsepower output, and thermal conductivity. The Edelbrock 12-Degree 307cc Copper Seat CNC Bare Victor Cylinder Head utilizes a 6-bolt design over a 4-bolt to provide your vehicle greater gasket sealing via increased clamping capacity. Airflow aspiration is made more efficient with a straighter line of sight thanks to .200” raised intake runners and .100” raised exhaust ports. Combined with 307cc runners and 69cc chambers, your vehicle will mitigate the balance between air velocity and engine RPM more effectively to produce higher horsepower and handle high boosting applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Easier short-turn radius navigation with .220” raised intake runners
- Straight-line of sight from .100” exhaust ports improves airflow
- Clean Cast Technology and CNC-machined for no production flaws
- 2.250” and 1.615” exhaust valves
- 307cc runners and 69cc chambers increase power
- 6-bolt design increases clamping capacity compared to 4-bolt design
- Compatible with aluminum and iron GM LSX race blocks
- Maximize valve lift applications and horsepower with .400” raised valve cover and .700” thick deck
The Edelbrock Victor series cylinder head uses a 12-degree valve angle and a revised water jacket design for refined tunability and thermal conductivity. Manganese bronze valve guides and copper valve seats provide lasting durability by emphasizing precision tolerances on valve seat concentricity, giving your engine increased cylinder pressure without risking leak downs. This cylinder head is bare finished and offers a smooth internal surface without casting flaws due to being CNC-machined the Edelbrock Clean Cast Technology produced.