Support your 396, 402, 409, 427, 454, or 502 Big Block Chevrolet Engine with the proper supply of air and fuel. The Edelbrock Performer RPM 2-O Intake Manifold (7161) is compatible with your 1975 and earlier Rat Motor equipped with large oval port cylinder heads. The Intake Manifold delivers the right fuel/air mixture from the carburetor to the cylinders to be burned by your engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Coated in a Satin Finish
- Durable Aluminum Construction
- Dual-Plane, High-Rise Design
- Delivers Horsepower Gains
- Fits 396-502 c.i.d. Chevy V8s (1975 and Earlier)
- Proudly Made in the USA
Edelbrock's Intake Manifold features a dual-plane, high-rise design perfect for horsepower gains. Enjoy the performance boost while maintaining excellent torque and drivability. Your new Intake Manifold will accept late-model waterneck, air-conditioning, alternator, and HEI equipment.
- Center Maximum Height: 5.220 in.
- Front Maximum Height: 4.450 in.
- Rear Maximum Height: 6.000 in.
- Manifold Height: (A) 4.45 in., (B) 6.0 in.
- Carb Pad Height: 5.22 in.
- Port Exit Dimensions: 1.60 in. W x 1.94 in. T
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock P/N: EDL7203.
- Carb recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 650-800 cfm. Use bracket P/N: EDL8031 for 1972-1978.
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals; do not use end seals gaskets.
- Will not fit under stock hood of Corvette, 1964-1967 Chevelle, or 1967-1981 Camaro.
- Hardened washers must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.
- No provisions for exhaust heated chokes.