Install this Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifold (71011) under your hood and watch as it maximizes power and throttle response. Made for high-performance street-marine engine applications, such as the 1955-1986 Small Block Chevrolet Engine, the Performer RPM delivers a broad torque curve. The brightly polished finish will shine forth from your engine bay, lending classic looks to your ride.
Features and Benefits:
- For High-Performance Street/Marine Engines
- Maximizes Power and Improves Throttle Response
- Made of Aluminum in a Brightly Polished Finish
- Dual-Plane Design
- Proudly Made in the USA!
The Performer RPM features a dual-plane design for exceptional throttle response. However, you can still expect the power results of a single-plane part. The Intake Manifold will supply fresh air to the cylinders for reliable performance.
- Center Maximum Height: 4.720 in
- CNC Ported: No
- Front Maximum Height: 4.200 in (.70" taller than P/N: EDL2101)
- Rear Maximum Height: 5.250 in (.70" taller than P/N: EDL2101)
- Port Exit Dimensions: 1.16" x 1.92"
- 1955-1986 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8
This particular design will accept late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator and H.E.I. It's built with provisions to machine for an oil fill tube. Does not have provisions for exhaust heated or stock-style choke.
- Carb recommendations: Edelbrock AVS2 or Performer Series 650-800 cfm. Use bracket P/N: EDL8031 or P/N: EDL8036 for 1972-1978.
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock P/N: EDL7201.
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant P/N: EDL1076; do not use end seals gaskets.
- Use Edelbrock bolt kit P/N: EDL8504.
- Sealant must be used on intake bolt threads if the threads extend into lifter valley or coolant passage.
- NPT/Pipe thread fittings require the use of Teflon tape or paste on threads to ensure proper seal.
- Do not overtighten NPT/Pipe fittings; this may cause the aluminum to crack around the fitting boss. NPT/Pipe thread is a tapered thread.
- Hardened washers must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminum.
- Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Will fit cast iron Chevrolet Bowtie heads, but will not fit 1987 and later cast iron heads.