Fabtech Basic Lift System 4" With Rear Stealth Monotube Shocks 4WD F-150 2014
Fabtech 4" Basic Lift System with Rear Stealth Monotube Shocks for all 2014 4WD F-150s.
If you're looking to get a little bit of lift for your 2014 Ford F-150 but don't want to pay an outrageous amount, CJ Pony Parts has the exact kit you need. This 4" Lift System from Fabtech includes the first all-black monotube shocks engineered to give you a superior ride.
As a Ford owner, you expect high-quality parts that are affordable and will last. This lift kit from Fabtech will give you 4" of lift in the front and back. Every component has a heavy-duty construction built to last for on and off-road applications. The kit includes steel lower control arm crossmembers for maximum strength and iron steering knuckles that retain the stock track width and keep the tires under the fenders for a clean, sleek appearance. The kit, which is ESC and Traction Control compliant, allows for 33" or 35" tires. You cannot use your OEM tires and wheels with this kit, nor will it fit Standard Cab or Raptor models. Installation does require cutting the fender wall if you want to use 35" tires.
Lift Kit K2209M Features:
- Heavy-duty construction
- Lifts 4 inches
- Design features from Fabtech 6" systems
- 1/4" thick steel lower control arm crossmembers
- Iron steering knuckles
- Rear lift utilizes block and u-bolt configuration
- Electronic Stability Control compliant
- Traction Control compliant
Please Note: This kit will not work on Standard Cab or Raptor models and cannot be used with OEM tires or wheels.
The first all-black shocks are here from Fabtech with an identifiable raised metal nameplate. These absorbers represent quality that can be trusted. These shocks are designed to give you a superior ride at an affordable price. They're constructed using a 46mm diameter high flow piston and F-150-specific valving. So even with oversized tires, you'll still have an enjoyable ride. All these shocks feature nitrocarburized piston rods that are more durable and corrosion-resistant than chrome rods. The rods are also finished in a matte black for a great look on your suspension.
Monotube Shocks Features and Benefits:
- 50mm OD seamless steel body
- 46mm High flow piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
Recommended Tire and Wheel Sizes:
- Use 35/12.50R18 tires with 18x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 295/70R18 tires with 18x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires with 20x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 295/60R20 tires with 20x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
Order this Fabtech K2209M 4" Basic Lift System with Rear Stealth Monotube Shocks for your 2014 4WD F-150 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning