As a Ford owner, you expect high-quality parts that are affordable and will last. This Basic Lift System (P/N: K2194M) from Fabtech will give you 6" of lift in the front and back at a reasonable price. The pieces are made using quality, built to last materials and finished in a sleek black coat that will look great under your 2015-2020 F-150.
Lift Kit Features:
- Heavy-duty construction
- Lifts 6"
- Design features from Fabtech 6" systems
- 1/4" thick steel lower control arm crossmembers
- Integrated front differential skid plate
- Iron steering knuckles
- Rear lift utilizes block and u-bolt configuration
Monotube Shocks Features and Benefits:
- 50mm OD seamless steel body
- 46mm High flow piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
Every component in this kit has a heavy-duty construction for on and off-road applications. The kit includes steel lower control arm crossmembers for maximum strength and iron steering that retain the stock track width and keep the tires under the fenders for a clean, sleek appearance. Fabtech's extended length ductile knuckles allow for 18", 20" and 22" wheels. The integrated front differential skid plate adds protection and increase front suspension strength. You cannot use your OEM tires and wheels with this kit, nor will it fit Standard Cab or Raptor models.
The first all-black shocks are here from Fabtech with an identifiable raised metal nameplate. These absorbers represent quality that can be trusted. These shocks are designed to give you a superior ride at an affordable price. They're constructed using a 46mm diameter high flow piston and F-150-specific valving. So even with oversized tires, you'll still have an enjoyable ride. All these shocks feature nitrocarburized piston rods that are more durable and corrosion-resistant than chrome rods. The rods are also finished in a matte black for a great look on your suspension.
Recommended Tire and Wheel Sizes:
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 285/55R22 tires w/ 22x9.5 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
Please Note: This kit will not work on Standard Cab or Raptor models and cannot be used with OEM tires or wheels.