Fabtech, utilizing everything they learned from their previous kits, offers this 6" Basic Gen II Lift System (P/N: K2190M). Not only does it come with everything you need to give your F-150 an aggressive, sleek lift, but it also enhances your performance when using oversized wheels. Don't sacrifice your handling and driving experience to get the lift you want, get both.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty construction
- Lifts 6 inches
- 1/4" thick steel lower control arm crossmembers
- Integrated front differential skid plate
- Iron steering knuckles
- Rear lift utilizes block and u-bolt configuration
- 50mm OD seamless steel body
- 46mm High flow piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
Please Note: This kit will not work on Standard Cab or Raptor models. It cannot be used with OEM tires or wheels.
The generation II lift system (P/N: K2190M) improves upon Fabtech's other systems, is affordable and installs quickly. It gives your truck a perfect 6" lift, so you can accommodate 18" and 20" tires. The kit includes front spacers that utilize your factory coilover shock, while the rear uses Fabtech's Performance twin tube shocks. The kit comes with steel lower control arm crossmembers for maximum strength and iron steering that retain the stock track width and keep the tires under the fenders for a clean, sleek appearance. The integrated front differential skid plate adds protection and increases front suspension strength. You cannot use your OEM tires and wheels with this kit, nor will it fit Standard Cab or Raptor models.
The first all-black shocks are here from Fabtech with an identifiable raised metal nameplate. These absorbers represent the quality that can be trusted. These shocks are designed to give you a superior ride at an affordable price. They're constructed using a 46mm diameter high flow piston and F-150-specific valving. So even with oversized tires, you'll still have an enjoyable ride. All these shocks feature nitrocarburized piston rods that are more durable and corrosion-resistant than chrome rods. The rods are also finished in a matte black for a great look on your suspension.
Recommended Tire and Wheel Sizes:
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming