If you’re looking to add larger tires to your rugged 2010-2014 F-150 Raptor, but you don’t quite have the clearance to pull it off, this Fabtech K2186 4" Suspension Lift System is exactly the aftermarket upgrade your dream tires and wheels will fit under. This system will raise your Raptor up to 4” to allow the room needed to run up to 37” tires.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty 1/4″ thick, high arched crossmember
- Ductile iron steering knuckles
- Heavy-duty 1/4″ thick skid plate
- Front and rear shock extensions
- Rear block and U-bolt Kit
Along with giving you the clearance to run larger tires on your rig, this lift system will allow you to continue to run your factory SVT control arms and Fox Shox. His system features a 1/4" thick, high-arched crossmember, ductile iron steering knuckles, a heavy-duty, 1/4" thick skid plate, front and rear extensions and a rear block and U-bolt kit.
Tires and Wheel Fitment:
- Tire Size: 355/65R18; Wheel Size: 18×9 with 5” BS with minor trimming
- Tire Size: 37/12.50R18; Wheel Size: 18×9 with 5” BS with minor trimming