Flowmaster Header-Back Exhaust System American Thunder 2-1/2” Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
Flowmaster 2-1/2" American Thunder Header-Back Exhaust System for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
Taking your classic truck to a whole new modern ball game, this Flowmaster sound is going to turn your retro into a restomod champion. Delivering moderate to aggressive levels of iconic Flowmaster sound, this American Thunder Header-Back Exhaust System (17654) kicks it up a notch. Benefits in performance for this aftermarket exhaust are going to meet the fitment needs of your 1967-1972 manual or automatic Chevrolet C10, providing adequate clearance even if it’s substantially lowered on both long and short wheel base trucks. Made right here in America out of 2-1/2-inch mandrel bent aluminized tubing with dual super 44 series mufflers.
- Made in USA
- Fits 67-72 C10 and C15 RWD trucks
- Moderate to aggressive sound levels
- Cat/Crossmember back exhaust system
- 2-1/2” mandrel bent aluminized tubing
- Dual super 44 series mufflers
- Dual rear or Dual side exit options
- Accommodates both long and short wheel base trucks
- Fits automatic or manual transmissions
- Adequate clearance for substantially lowered pickups
- Famous Flowmaster sound and performance
- NOT emissions compliant on vehicles originally equipped with a catalyst system.
- This system is not designed as a direct bolt-on and will require the user to fabricate pipes to connect to manifolds or headers.
Order a (17654) Flowmaster 2-1/2" American Thunder Header-Back Exhaust System for your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts.
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.