Flowmaster Header-Back Exhaust System American Thunder 2-1/2” Chevrolet C10 1973-1987
Flowmaster 2-1/2" American Thunder Header-Back Exhaust System for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s.
Elevate your classic truck towards the modern benefits of Flowmaster’s premium sound. Delivering moderate to aggressive levels of iconic Flowmaster sound, this American Thunder Header-Back Exhaust System (17742) kicks it up a notch. Benefits in performance for this aftermarket exhaust are going to meet the fitment needs of your 1973-1987 manual or automatic Chevrolet C10, providing adequate clearance even if it’s substantially lowered on both long and short wheel base trucks. Made right here in America out of 2-1/2-inch mandrel bent aluminized tubing with dual super 44 series mufflers.
- Made in USA
- Fits 73-87 C10 and C20 RWD trucks
- Moderate to aggressive sound levels
- Cat/Crossmember back exhaust system
- 2-1/2” mandrel bent aluminized tubing
- Dual super 44 series mufflers
- Dual rear or Dual side exit options
- Accommodates both long and short wheel base trucks
- Fits automatic or manual transmissions
- Adequate clearance for substantially lowered pickups
- Famous Flowmaster sound and performance
- NOT emissions compliant on vehicles originally equipped with a catalyst system.
- This system is not designed as a direct bolt-on and will require the user to fabricate pipes to connect to manifolds or headers.
Order a (17742) Flowmaster 2-1/2" American Thunder Header-Back Exhaust System for your 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.