For improved performance, the Ford Performance Z2 Aluminum Cylinder Head is a top-shelf item. These heads are used on Ford Performance crate engines which make over 500HP!
Features and Benefits:
- Premium Aluminum Construction
- Ford Performance Parts
- Capable of High Horsepower
- Sold Each
These assembled heads are cast from premium 356 T6 aluminum. The Velocity Vane on the port floor directs airflow around the valve stem, leading to more horsepower and torque throughout the full power range.
- Premium stainless steel valves: 2.05 in. intake, 1.60 in. exhaust valves
- PAC 1219X conical-style valve springs with machined retainers and 10 degree machined valve locks (compatible with most roller cams)
- 63cc combustion chamber
- Valve spring closed pressure: 145 lbs. @1.800 in.
- Valve spring open pressure: 358 lbs. @ 1.175 in.
- Coil bind @1.100 in., 0.650 in. max lift
- 20 degree inline valve angle
- Includes laser-cut guideplates for use with 5/16 in. pushrods and 7/16 in. rocker studs
- Steel alloy intake and exhaust valve seats
- Manganese-bronze valve guides