If you really want to get the best performance possible out of your 2005-2014 Coupe GT Mustang, then be sure to upgrade to this Set of Ford Performance 1-1/2" Street Lowering Springs (M-5300-KA), now available to purchase here at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Lowers Approximately 1-1/2" in the Front and Rear
- Offers a More Aggressive Looking Stance
- Increases Handling Dynamics
- Progressive Rate Spring Design
- Compatible with Ford Performance's front strut mounts (M18183C) and shock/strut kit (M18000A or M18000C).
- Use with M18000A, M18000C and M5490A for optimal performance.
- Jounce Bumper Kit (M5570A) recommended to use with these springs.
- For 2005-2010 GT Mustang, specific strut mounts (M18183C) are recommended.
This complete direct-fit upgraded spring set from Ford Performance will give your GT an aggressive, race-like stance! You'll love the improved handling and drivability this lowering kit provides, and since it's all coming from Ford Performance you can rest assured that every part and piece will be high-end and durable enough to last for years. Your pony deserves some love, and improving the overall attitude will help make it feel and look more modern. What are you waiting for? Upgrade your coupe's exterior with this street lowering spring set from CJ's today!
*These springs may cause a slightly harsher ride compared to your stock springs.
Please Note: Some factory fasteners are one time use. Please reference a Ford service manual for reuse information and correct torque specifications. These lowering springs may require alignment after installation.