Ford Performance Splitter Carbon Fiber "SHELBY" Front Kit Mustang GT500 2020-2022
- Direct Fit Replacement Kit
- Lightweight Dry Carbon Fiber
- Includes Splitter + Belly Pan
- Reuses Existing Hardware
Ford Performance Carbon Fiber "SHELBY" Front Splitter Kit for 2020, 2021, and 2022 GT500 Mustangs.
A new front splitter on the front of your 2020-2022 Shelby GT500 Mustang is one solid way to add aggression and power to the front of your ride. With this new Ford Performance Carbon Fiber "SHELBY" Front Splitter Kit (M-16601-MCF) from CJ Pony Parts, you will get a front splitter and a belly pan with that durable twill carbon fiber cloth construction you love!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct replacement for OE front splitter and belly pan
- Autoclave process with Pre-Preg 3K, 2x2 twill carbon fiber cloth
- Lightweight dry carbon fiber construction
- Weight reduction of 4lbs. over stock components
- Reuses your existing OE mounting hardware
- Splitter showcases OE-style “SHELBY” insignia
- Durable high-gloss and matte finishes
This Carbon Fiber "SHELBY" Front Splitter Kit from Ford Performance offers a lightweight dry carbon fiber construction that will reduce your Mustang's weight by four (4) pounds over the stock components! It includes a front splitter with a gloss finish and a belly pan with a matte finish. Each piece is made with an autoclave process with pre-preg 3K 2x2 twill carbon fiber cloth. The splitter creates that classic hostile shape on your Mustang's front end while displaying a sharp "SHELBY" insignia for added vigor and style. Installation of this Ford Performance "SHELBY" Front Splitter Kit (M-16601-MCF) simply reuses the existing OE mounting hardware on your GT500!
- Carbon Fiber Front Splitter - Gloss Finish
- Carbon Fiber Belly Pan - Matte Finish
Tech Tip: The Carbon Fiber Splitter and Belly Pan will not sustain heavy force or weight, use minimal pressure during installation.
Please Note: Carbon fiber mounting tabs may require modifications for correct fitment; minor adjustments may be necessary as part of the normal installation process.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.