Grille Shell Assembly Bronco 1966-1968
- LH/RH Side Headlight Adjusters
- Reproduction Piece
- Made of Heavy Stamped Steel
Grille Shell Assembly for 1966, 1967 and 1968 Broncos.
Why waste any more time and money trying to repair that old, rusted-out grille on the front of your classic Bronco when you can replace it with a Grille Shell Assembly from CJ Classic Trucks? This new grille is a perfect reproduction of the original grille found on all 1966-1968 Broncos with a stamp-free center grille bar.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect Reproduction of Original Grille
- Die-Stamped Heavy Gauge Steel Construction
- Includes Driver and Passenger Side Headlight Adjusters
Manufacturing is inspired after the original Ford Bronco grille to look and fit exactly as an OEM grille would. The new grille is die-stamped from premium quality, heavy-gauge steel and even comes with the necessary headlight adjusters for both the driver and passenger side of your Bronco. There truly is no better replacement grille on the market!
Tech Tip: If you're going for the look of an original Sport or Ranger package, be sure to order a Ford Grille Letter Set (EMHL5), Chrome Grille Molding Set (GM8KIT) and Chrome Headlight Bezel Rings (HDLB2).
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
- Grille Molding Kit Chrome With Clips Bronco 1966-1977$155.08 MSRP $186.96
- Grille Shell Assembly Steel With Ford Letters Ford Bronco 1966-1968$509.24 MSRP $524.99