Injen Cat-Back Mid-Pipe Stainless Steel 3” Bronco 2021-2023
- Direct-Fit Upgrade
- Massive 3" Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Enhances Airflow & Performance
- Improves Throttle Response
Injen Stainless Steel 3-Inch Cat-Back Mid-Pipe for 2021, 2022, and 2023 Ford Broncos.
3Unleash the potential of your 2021-2023 Bronco’s turbos with this Injen 3-Inch Cat-Back Mid-Pipe! This mid-pipe is designed for both 2.3L Turbo and 2.7L Twin Turbo engines, so installation is mod-free no matter which of the two you have. Massive, mandrel-bent tubing lets your turbos breathe freely, improving your truck’s airflow and performance. For durability, this pipe is hand-crafted and TIG welded from sturdy 304 stainless steel. A leak-free and simple installation is ensured since this mid-pipe uses the OEM mounting locations with factory-style hangers and comes with high-quality band clamps.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit upgrade for 2 & 4-door Broncos
- Massive 3” mandrel-bent tubing
- Allows for an exhaust flow that is less restrictive than stock
- Reduces restriction to increase airflow & performance
- Enhances throttle response & decreases turbo lag
- Uses all factory mounting locations W/ factory-style hangers
- Includes high-quality band clamps for a simple, leak-free install
- Hand-crafted from durable 304 stainless steel
- Designed & manufactured in Pomona, CA
This mid-pipe allows you to use your factory rear section; or, you can pair it with the Injen axle back or muffler delete to maximize your Bronco’s power. Best of all, this direct-fit upgrade improves your Bronco’s sluggish throttle response and decreases turbo lag!
- 2021-2023 Ford Bronco L4-2.3L Turbo
- 2021-2023 Ford Bronco V6-2.7L Twin Turbo
- Fits 2-door and 4-door models
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning