Are you tired of experiencing a delayed throttle response when accelerating or changing lanes in your 2015-2022 2.7L or 3.5L EcoBoost F-150 or Raptor? Now you can rapidly tune out this built-in delay with the X-Pedal Pro Black Edition Throttle Controller (PT0013B) from Injen. Program the X-Pedal Pro to your liking for a customized driving experience on the go!
This innovative throttle response controller is a plug-in module that installs in a matter of minutes. It's available in a sporty aluminum housing for a pleasing visual outcome in your cabin. Once installed, it offers immediate customized performance for your rig.
Features and Benefits:
- Sport Mode: Nine Levels, Suitable for Mountain Roads and Racing
- ECO Mode: Seven Levels, Improves Fuel Economy in City Areas
- Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Reaches Max Acceleration Faster
- Anti-Skid Function Helps on Lower Friction Surfaces
- DAC (Digital To Analog Convert) for 1000 Times/Sec Processing Speed
- Returns to Stock Settings while in Reverse Gear (Must Be Activated During Install)
- Won't Leave Footprint after Removal
- Compatible With Most Aftermarket Programmers
Adjusting your truck's pedal feel and throttle response will yield significant results. The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition works by controlling the throttle signals delivered to your stock ECU (Engine Control Unit). What this means is that you can program the X-Pedal Pro so your pickup instantly responds faster and accelerates more swiftly. Or, you can program it to a slower, more economical setting. The power is in your hands! Be sure to check out the different modes—Sport, ECO and Launch Control/Drag Race—to best suit your needs.
Please Note: This part is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.