Inner Tie Rod End 1994-1995

CJ's Part Number: ES127
MSRP: $21.65
CJ's Low Price:
1508457600 12792
Earn 20 RPM Points What's this?
Inner Tie Rod End 1994-1995

Product Description

Inner Tie Rod End for all 1994-1995 Mustangs.

Over the years the steering components on your 1994-1995 Mustang can become worn out which could cause damage to other steering components. If your original inner tie rod end is damaged it might be time to replace it with this reproduction tie rod end. This Inner Tie Rod End is designed to work on all 1994-1995 Mustangs. One of the ways you can self-diagnose the problem is if you hear popping noise when turning your Mustang.

- Fits 1994-1995 Mustangs
- Includes Jam Nut
- OEM Style Replacement
- Sold Individually

Please Note: This Inner Tie Rod End is sold individually, two are required per 1994-1995 Mustang.

This reproduction Inner Tie Rod End allows you to connect the rack and pinion and the outer tie rod end. This allows the front wheel to move when the steering wheel is turned. The high quality Inner Tie Rod End gets threaded on the main Rack and Pinion body. The shaft of the Inner Tie Rod End features the correct threads for the outer tie rod end. The hex head design on the shaft allows the inner tie rod to be adjusted to correct factory specifications.

If the steering in your 1994-1995 Mustang needs a few upgrades for additional performance or to replace a few broken parts, check out the selection of Mustang steering parts from CJ Pony Parts. There are many parts that can help with any repairs you need to make on your SN95 or allow for an upgrade to stronger parts that are better suited for performance driving.

Purchase a new Inner Tie Rod End for your 1994-1995 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!

Similar Mustang Parts

similar Mustang parts More Tie Rods  

Installation Instructions

Mustang Installation

Mustang Applications

This product will fit the following Mustang years:

Product Reviews

Write a review
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118.18ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;

Product Questions

Hi My garage has advised me i need a track rod end - im in the uk is this what you call a tie rod end? Its for a 1995 mustang 3.8. thanks

Asked by: Greatexpectations26
Yes, a track rod end and a tie rod end is the same thing.
Answered by: CJ Pony Parts
Date published: 2015-09-16
  • y_2017, m_10, d_20, h_24CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_ES127, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_cjponyparts
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6.85ms

You Might Also Like