Jim Osborn Reproductions Emission Decal Manual Transmission Mustang 302 2-Barrel After 1/1970 1970
Jim Osborn Reproductions Emission Decal for 1970 302 Mustangs Built After January 1970 with a 2-Barrel Carburetor and a Manual Transmission.
Sometimes, it’s the little details that can really set your vintage 1970 Mustang apart from the crowd! So be sure to add a nice finishing touch to your engine bay with this Jim Osborn Reproductions Emission Decal from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Officially Licensed by Ford
- For 1970 Mustangs with 302 Engine, 2-Barrel Carburetor and Manual Transmission Built After January 1970
- Place on Air Cleaner Snorkel or Passenger Side Valve Cover
- 4" x 2"
- Silver with Black Print
- Idle Setting & Ignition Timing
- Ford Part Number D0ZE-9C485-F
- Text Says: “Regular service essential to minimize exhaust emissions. Consult service publications for service intervals and procedures.”
This Jim Osborn Reproductions (DEC311) Emission Decal is officially licensed by Ford and measures 4" x 2". It’s silver with black print and features information about the idle setting, ignition timing and more! You’ll place it on your air cleaner snorkel or passenger side valve cover, and you’ll love how nice this decal looks after you’re done.
Throughout the last 50 years, Ford has published extensive documentation on the Mustang, including manuals and decals that help owners through many problems. On earlier Mustangs, you might not have any idea where those books are, and the decals might be long gone. Replace both with one of the options available from Jim Osborn Reproductions.
Order a Jim Osborn Reproductions (DEC311) Emission Decal for your 1970 302 Mustang Built After January 1970 with a 2-Barrel Carburetor and a Manual Transmission from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Mustang years: