JMS Throttle Enhancer PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2023/Gladiator 2020-2023
JMS PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Throttle Enhancer for all 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Jeep JL Wranglers and all 2020-2023 Jeep Gladiators.
Looking to fix the poor throttle response in your 2018-2023 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator? Well this JMS PX1920DCX4 PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Throttle Enhancer will get your rugged rig fixed up and running right in no time flat!
Features and Benefits:
- Dramatically Increases Throttle Response
- Virtually Eliminates Accelerator Pedal Lag
- Considerably Improves Vehicle Acceleration
- Enhances Low and Mid-Range Horsepower and Torque
- Helps Eliminate Stalling on Manual Applications
- Straight-forward Plug & Play Installation
- Includes Remote Throttle Control Knob
- LEDs Help to Visually Monitor the Device Status
- Made in the USA
A complete solution for poor throttle response, this PedalMAX system eliminates slow throttle response on modern, drive-by-wire vehicles while improving your driving experience. Designed to work with all 2018-2023 Jeep JL Wranglers, regardless of body or engine type, this system utilizes a plug-and-play design that’s easily installed without the need for OBD-II programming. Simply unplug the factory connector from the accelerator pedal and connect the PedalMAX in between the two. Additionally, you can control the amount of pedal enhancement in real time with the included remote throttle control knob to!
- PedalMAX Throttle Enhancer
- Plug & Play Wiring Harness
- Remote Throttle Control Knob
- Installation Kit and a Set of Instructions
Installation Kit Contains:
- Four (4) Zip Ties
- One (1) Mini Screw-Driver
With more than 20 years of experience, JMS is a proven leader in the automotive, performance, and racing markets producing and maintaining countless vehicles each year. When you choose JMS you choose the industry's best, and the quality, integrity, and reliability you deserve and can count on every day!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-816-4)
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Gladiator years:
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: