K&N Cold Air Intake System Aircharger 2.3L Bronco 2021-2023
- Tap To View 3D Model
- Performance Gains
- Enclosed Box Design
- Increased Airflow
K&N Aircharger Cold Air Intake System for 2021, 2022 and 2023 2.3L Broncos.
A direct fit for the 2021-2023 2.3L Bronco, this K&N Aircharger Cold Air Intake System (63-2620) improves horsepower and throttle response via increased airflow to the engine. The increased supply of cold air, which is denser in oxygen than warm air, promotes an effective combustion reaction and ultimately translates to more engine power.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Cold Air Intake Upgrade
- Increases Horsepower and Throttle Response
- Includes K&N’s Signature Oiled Red Cone Filter
- Able to Travel 100,000 Miles Before Being Serviced
- No Modifications Needed for Installation
- Straightforward installation Process
- Rotationally Molded Intake Manifold
- Proudly Made in the USA!
The key to K&N's Aircharger Cold Air Intake System is its enclosed box design. It prevents contaminants from entering the filter, so that your engine is powered by only the cleanest air. The box features an accessible design, making it easier than ever to reach the filter without tools when servicing is required.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
- Autostop Eliminator For Auto-Start/Stop Bronco 2021-2023$92.99 MSRP $108.99
- UPR Oil Separator Plug N Play Black Bronco 2.3L 2021-2023$242.49 MSRP $249.99