Lokar Gen III LS Oil Fill Valley Plate Billet Aluminum With Driver Side Tube Chevrolet C10 1960-1987
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- 1/4" Billet Aluminum
- OEM-Style Oil Filler Tube
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
Lokar Billet Aluminum Gen III LS Oil Fill Valley Plate with Driver Side Tube for all 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s.
Do you want to combine the classic style and function of an OEM engine into your 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10's modern LS engine? Good news! This Lokar Billet Aluminum Gen III LS Oil Fill Valley Plate with Driver Side Tube (GMLS2005M) is available now at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Machined from 1/4” billet aluminum plate
- Replaces the stock 10 bolt valley pan in Gen 3/LS1/6 LS engines
- Includes OEM style chrome oil filler tube with push-in breather cap
- filler tube slanting towards the driver’s side
- Includes stainless steel fasteners
- Valley plate works with all LS Classic intake kits
- Made in the U.S.A.
This Oil Fill Valley Plate is made by Lokar to inject the classic look of an OEM-style chrome oil fill tube and breather cap into an LS engine being used today! This plate is precision CNC-machined from 1/4-inch billet aluminum to replace stock cast aluminum 10-bolt valley pans on Gen III LS engines. The filler tube on this plate slants towards the driver's side. This tube also features a cast finish and comes with stainless steel fasteners. Oil fill valley plates only utilize the oil fill breather cap for ventilation. This Lokar Oil Fill Valley Plate (GMLS2005M) is proudly made in the USA!
- 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning