Lokar Oil Fill Valley Plate With Passenger Side Fill Tube Gen III LS Chevrolet C10 1960-1987
- Push-In Breather Cap
- Passenger Side Fill Tube
- For Gen III LS Engines
- Made in the USA
Lokar Oil Fill Valley Plate with Passenger Side Fill Tube for 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s with a Gen III LS Engine.
The Lokar Oil Fill Valley Plate (GMLS2001M) will replace the stock cast aluminum 10 bolt valley pan currently installed in your 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10. Lokar lets you enjoy the classic look and function of an OEM-style chrome oil fill tube and breather cap, but for your modern Gen III LS Engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Machined from 1/4-inch Billet Aluminum
- Replaces Stock 10 Bolt Valley Pan in Gen 3/LS1/6 LS Engines
- OEM-Style Chrome Oil Filler Tube with Push-In Breather Cap
- Filler Tube Slants Toward Passenger Side
- Includes Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Compatible with all LS Classic Intake Kits
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
The oil fill valley plate is machined from 1/4-inch billet aluminum. It comes with a filler tube that slants toward the passenger side. The tube is available in a cast finish and includes stainless steel fasteners and a push-in breather cap. Oil fill valley plates utilize the oil fill breather cap only for ventilation.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning