Lokar Oil Fill Valley Plate Without Oil Fill Provisions Gen III LS Chevrolet C10 1960-1987
- Superior Engine Breathing
- No Provision for Oil Filling
- For Gen III LS Engines
- Made in the USA
Lokar Oil Fill Valley Plate without Oil Fill Provisions for 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s with a Gen III LS Engine.
Lokar's premium Oil Fill Valley Plate (GMLS2003M) was developed for modern LS engines. It's a must-have when replacing the stock cast aluminum 10 bolt valley pan on your 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10's Gen III LS engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Machined from 3/8-inch Billet Aluminum Plate
- Replaces Stock 10 Bolt Valley Pan in Gen 3/LS1/6 LS Engines
- Incorporates High-Efficiency Breather Assembly and External Port
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Compatible with all LS Classic Intake Kits
- No Provision for Filling Oil
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
Lokar's oil fill valley plate incorporates a high-efficiency breather assembly and external port to achieve superior engine breathing. The plate is precision CNC-machined from 1/4-inch billet aluminum, making it strong and durable. The valley plate features a cast finish and includes all of the required O-rings, seals, and stainless steel fasteners. It's important to note that valley plates have NO provision for oil filling.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning