Lokar Oil Fill Valley Plate Without Provisions For Oil Fill Gen IV LS Chevrolet C10 1960-1987
- Superior Engine Breathing
- No Provision for Oil Filling
- For Gen IV LS Engines
- Made in the USA
Lokar Oil Fill Valley Plate without Provisions for Oil Fill for 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s with a Gen IV LS Engine.
Let your Gen IV LS engine breathe—Lokar's Oil Fill Valley Plate (GMLS2004M) incorporates a high-efficiency breather assembly and external port for just that purpose. The plate is precision CNC-machined from 3/8” billet aluminum and will replace the stock cast aluminum 11 bolt valley pan on your 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10.
Features and Benefits:
- Machined from 3/8-inch Billet Aluminum
- Replaces Stock 11 Bolt Valley Pan in LS3/Gen 4 LS Engines
- High-Efficiency Breather Assembly and External Port
- Integral O-Ring Bosses Block off Displacement on Demand Passages
- Requires Relocation of the Oil Pressure Sender
- Includes all Necessary O-rings, Seals and Fasteners
- Compatible with All LS Classic Intake Kits
- No Provision for Filling Oil
On the bottom side of the valley plate, integral O-ring bosses block off the Displacement on Demand passages. No other DOD delete kit will be necessary. Installation of the oil fill valley plate will require relocation of the oil pressure sender. A billet aluminum remote mount is included for convenient relocation. The valley plate features a cast finish and includes all of the required O-rings, seals, and stainless steel fasteners. It's important to note that valley plates have NO provision for oil filling.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning