Lokar Valve Cover Cast Aluminum Plain 409 Chevy V8 Pair
- 2-3/4" Tall
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- 409 Chevy Style
- Includes Hardware
Pair of Lokar Cast Aluminum Plain 409 Chevy V8 Valve Covers.
This pair of Lokar Cast Aluminum Plain 409 Chevy V8 Valve Covers give the appearance of an early 1960's 409 Chevy, but fit the LS engine. Easily install these protective Chevy style valve covers onto the cylinder head with pre-existing OEM rubber seals. No adapter is required to secure your brand-new pair of cast aluminum, painted orange or champagne or chrome-plated covers. Choose your favorite finish and gain a leak-free, 2-3/4" cast aluminum replacement.
Features and Benefits:
- Cast Aluminum 2-3/4" Tall Construction
- Bolt-on Installation uses Existing OEM Seals
- Ported PCV Fitting/Vacuum Port and Oil Splash Baffle
- Includes Vintage Factory 409 Stickers
- Available in your Choice of Finish (Cast Aluminum, Painted Orange or Champagne or Chrome Plated)
- Includes Fasteners and Factory Load Spreaders
- Made in the USA
All the necessary mounting hardware is included, featuring factory look load spreaders, and a ported PCV fitting/vacuum port with oil splash baffle in one cover. The casting is designed to be thick enough for drilling and tapping for fittings.
Please Note: Covers have NO provision for oil filling.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning