Manual Shift Boot Upper Mustang 3/ 4-Speed Manual 1969/ 3-Speed Manual 1970
- OE-Style Reproduction
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Molded E.P.D.M. Rubber
- Features OE-Look Textured Skin
Upper Shift Boot for 1969 Mustangs with a 3-Speed or 4-Speed Manual Transmission and 1970 Mustangs with a 3-Speed Manual Transmission.
This OEM-style upper shift boot is an exact copy of the original part and will be a direct fit to your Mustang's ripped or missing boot. It has been crafted from compression-molded E.P.D.M. rubber and features a textured skin that matches the original appearance. This shifter boot has a steel insert just like the originals, as well. You can rest assured that it will be just as durable as your OE factory shifter boot.
Features and Benefits:
- E.P.D.M. Rubber Construction
- Textured Skin
- Steel Insert
- Lasting Durability
- 1969 Mustangs With a 3-Speed Manual Transmission
- 1969 Mustangs With a 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- 1970 Mustangs with a 3-Speed Manual Transmission
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning