Do you want to maintain your 2003-2004 Cobra Mustang’s steering and suspension capabilities while also upgrading its performance? If your Cobra features OEM Bilstein Struts, then you are in luck! Check out this Maximum Motorsports Steel Black Caster Camber Plates Kit (MMCC0304) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2003-2004 Cobra Mustangs with OEM Bilstein Struts
- Separate and Independent adjustment of Camber and Caster
- Widest Range of Camber Adjustment (Twice the Range of Stock Slots)
- PTFE Lined Spherical Bearings
- Constructed from High-Grade Alloy Steel
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Includes Strut Shaft Dust Boots for Bilstein Struts
- Lowered Mustangs can be Aligned to Factory Specifications
- Designed to Support a Coil-over Conversion
- Easily Adjusted at the Top of the Strut Tower
- Improves Steering Response
- Eliminates Deflection allowed by the Stock Rubber Bushing
- 4-Bolt Design (Requires one hole to be drilled)
The Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates (MMCC0304) are designed to be a performance upgrade for 2003-2004 Cobra Mustangs with the OEM Bilstein Struts. These Caster Camber Plates are constructed from high-grade alloy steel. Maximum Motorsports uses spherical bearings to eliminate deflection and precisely locates the strut shaft while still allowing the articulation required for steering and suspension movement. The Caster Camber Plates provide separate and independent adjustment for caster and camber. Maximum Motorsports includes Bilstein dust boots but does NOT includes urethane bumpstops since Bilsteins have internal bumpstops. The Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates (MMCC0304) are proudly manufactured in the USA!
- Driver Side Caster Camber Plate (1)
- Passenger Side Caster Camber Plate (1)
- Set of 3/8” x 1/4" Thick Washers (8)
- Set of 3/8” Washers (24)
- 3/8” Hex Nuts (16)
- Pair of Bilstein Strut Dust Boots (2)
- 16mm ID Strut Shaft Spacers Short (4)
- 16mm ID Strut Shaft Spacer Long (4)
- 2003-2004 Cobra Mustang with OEM Bilstein Struts
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.