MBRP Cat-Back Exhaust System With Turn Down 3" T304 Aluminized Steel Single Exit Ford Bronco 2021-2023
- Tap To View 3D Model
- Increases Horsepower
- Turn Down Noise Dampening
- 3" Mandrel Bent Tubing
MBRP Single Exit T304 Aluminized Steel 3" Cat-Back Exhaust System With Turn Down for 2021, 2022, and 2023 Ford Broncos.
Beat rust to the punch with a completely aluminized MBRP Single Rear Exit T304 Aluminized Steel 3" Cat-Back Exhaust System With Turn Down. By replacing your 2021-2023 Ford Bronco's exhaust early on you will receive the top-of-the-line Pro Series sound and performance that increases horsepower and torque on your EcoBoost engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Bolt-On Installation Uses OEM Hanger Locations
- Smooth 3" Mandrel Bent Tubing
- High Clearance Design for Rough Terrain
- Up to 35% Flow Increase as Tested on 2.7L
- Up to 93% Flow Increase as Tested on 2.3L
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
The three-inch, mandrel-bent tubing is easily bolted into the OEM hanger locations for a quick install. The turn-down piping significantly improves exhaust flow to reduce engine bay temperatures and minimize obnoxious exhaust noise that would normally exit straight out the back.
- 2021-2023 Ford Bronco 2.3L/2.7L EcoBoost
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.