If you are the owner of a 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10, you probably understand the importance of keeping all of its individual parts updated and working well to avoid overheating. If you are experiencing such problems, maybe it is time to consider purchasing a Mishimoto 3-Row Aluminum GM C/K Truck X-Line Performance Radiator (MMRAD-CK-67X) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- All-aluminum construction provides greater heat and pressure tolerance, better heat dissipation, increased durability, improved cooling efficiency, and improved structural rigidity
- 3-row brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks
- Increased coolant capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Features an internal transmission cooler to provide optimal fluid temperatures for automatic transmissions
- Billet aluminum fill neck
- Includes magnetic drain plug to capture metallic debris and fragments in your cooling system
This 3-Row Aluminum GM C/K Truck X-Line Performance Radiator (MMRAD-CK-67X) built by Mishimoto enhances the reliability and improves the cooling efficiency of your C10 pickup. Regardless of your C10's use, installing a new radiator when the time comes is essential. This radiator (MMRAD-CK-67X) is constructed with aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks that are precisely TIG-welded to a brazed aluminum core. It also features inlets and outlets which prevent leaky connections as well as a magnetic oil drain plug which prevents metal fragments from damaging the cooling system.