Replace your hot-side pipe with a mandrel-bent aluminum Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Kit for 2013-2018 Focus STs. Opening up the diameter of your piping for significantly improved flow. A perfect combination of intercooling, this bar-and-plate construction opens air channels within the core for charged air to pass freely through.
Features and Benefits:
- 4.3" Thick Intercooler Design with Optimal Core
- 8 hp/ 10 tq Gains (When Combined with Other Mishimoto Focus ST parts)
- Maximum Cooling Efficiency with Minimal Pressure Drop
- 128% Larger Core and 32% Larger Fin Surface Area
- Increase in Volume and Flow over Cold/Hot-Side Pipe
- Provision for US and Euro MAP Sensor
- Retains Stock Fog Lights
- Protective Powder-Coating Options Available
- Your Choice of Intercooler Color
All of the degradation-prone rubber is swapped for wire-reinforced silicone to ensure long-lasting connection on the hot-side and a smoother flow through the cold-side pipe. This upgraded all-aluminum construction aids in heat dissipation, warding off the dreaded heat-soak under demanding driving conditions, and delivering properly cooled air through the ST’s intake manifold. The Focus ST Performance Intercooler Kit will also add 8 HP and 10 TQ to your power band and has a maximum horsepower rating of 550HP.
- (1) Mishimoto Intercooler
- (1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe
- (2) Silicone couplers
- (1) Silicone Pipe
- (6) High torque worm gear clamps
Tech Tip: 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).