Mustang Clutch Pedals 1964-2020
Showing 1-20 of 29 results
- ACCELATEC Clutch Pedal Extension 1994-2020$33.36 Regular Price $46.99
- Clutch Pedal Pad 1965-1968$4.46 Regular Price $4.95
- Scott Drake Clutch Pedal Return Spring Bushing 1965-1968$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Clutch Pedal Return Spring Manual Transmission 1965-1968$13.49 Regular Price $14.99
- Roller Bearing Clutch/Brake Pedal Support Bushing Kit 1965-1970$50.41 Regular Price $53.06
- Clutch And Brake Pedal Support Bushing Repair Kit 1965-1970$16.97 Regular Price $18.86
- Scott Drake Brake/Clutch Pedal Bushing Pair 1965-2004$3.59 Regular Price $3.99
- Clutch Pedal Pad 1969-1973$7.70 Regular Price $8.55
- Clutch Pedal Pad 5.0 1979-1993$8.06 Regular Price $8.96
- Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad Manual 1979-1993$7.19 Regular Price $7.99
- Clutch Pedal Pad Trim 1965-1968$7.19 Regular Price $7.99
- Clutch Pedal Pad Trim 1969-1973$14.39 Regular Price $15.99
- Scott Drake Rollerized Clutch/Brake Pedal Support Bushing Kit 1965-1970$35.16 Regular Price $41.36
- Clutch Pedal Bumper 1967-1968$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- AMK Products Retainer Clip 1967-1968/1979-2004$6.29 Regular Price $6.99
- Ford Performance Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad Bullitt Manual Transmission 1994-2004$19.48 Regular Price $20.50
- Clutch Pedal Spring Includes Bushings 1969-1973$27.32 Regular Price $28.76
Showing 1-20 of 29 results
Whether you drive a three, four, five, or a six-speed transmission Ford Mustang, there is nothing quite like shifting gears and cranking it up a notch on the open highway. As much fun as it is to show off your high-powered engine and your killer exhaust note, however, none of your horsepower and torque fantasies would be possible without a fully-functional Mustang clutch pedal assembly.
Located to the left of the brake pedal on the floor of the driver’s side, Mustang clutch pedals are responsible for activating the clutch mechanism while the car is in motion.Serving as a connecting link between the engine, drivetrain, and the wheels, Mustang clutch pedals effectively separate the two clutch metal plates inside the transmission when they are depressed.
Once you have activated your clutch pedal, you will separate the engine from the drive wheels, and you will be permitted to change gears. In addition to shifting gears and moving the vehicle from a stationary position, depressing your Mustang clutch pedal will stop the car without stalling your engine.
Because the clutch system is based off of friction created between several transmission components, eventually, those parts will need to be replaced, and the clutch pedal assembly is no exception. After many years of feeling the full wrath of your left foot day after day, your original Ford Mustang clutch pedal will eventually run its course.
Similar to the brake pedal, if you are forced to push your clutch pedal to the floor in order for it to work, you likely have a transmission problem on your hands. If you have encountered a soft and spongy pedal or if you are hearing funny noises within the clutch, it would be wise to start shopping around for a new clutch pedal as soon as possible.
Find the Best Mustang Clutch Pedals at CJ Pony Parts
Are you restoring your First Generation Mustang? If so, don’t forget about the clutch pedal! If you are still driving around with your original clutch components, one day, you are going to press down on your clutch pedal and nothing will happen. Due to old age or driver inflicted wounds, stock Mustang clutch pedals are not built to last forever and they will eventually need to be replaced.
Whether your factory clutch pedal assembly is worn out or if it is simply in need of an upgrade, CJ Pony Parts would love to help! CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for the best Mustang clutch pedals around! Because we are dedicated to helping you improve your transmission system, CJ Pony Parts only carries replacement Mustang clutch pedals from the most trusted names in the industry.
These OE Mustang clutch pedal assemblies will directly replace your factory setup and can be easily installed in its correct location. Though they may closely resemble your original assembly appearance-wise, the reproduction Mustang clutch pedal assemblies will allow your classic pony to perform at a much higher level. Be sure to note your vehicle’s transmission before you decide to replace your original clutch pedal assembly.
If you don’t like the way that your pedal feels when you press it, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s growing selection of Mustang clutch pedal pads. The OE Mustang clutch pedal pads from CJ Pony Parts will be perfect replacements for your original equipment. Constructed from durable rubber, these replacement clutch pedal pads will help prevent your foot from slipping off, which will make for a safer and more enjoyable driving experience.
In addition to new assemblies and pedal pads, CJ Pony Parts offers clutch pedal bearing sets, bushing sets, and a slew of hardware only options. Be sure to note your vehicle’s correct year and any fitment instructions before you make your final purchase. What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ Pony Parts for the best Mustang clutch pedals on the market today!