Has the clutch pedal assembly in your 1967-1968 Mustang worn out or just needs an upgrade? CJ Pony Parts has a perfect, first-class reproduction, which looks just like the factory clutch pedal that came with the classic, 1967-1968 Mustang. The Clutch Pedal for your 1967-1968 Mustang is made exclusively for CJ Classics. Get your own assembly today and maintain the authentic look of your 1967-1968 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality, exact CJ Classics reproduction
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Fits all engines in a 1967-1968 Mustang with a manual transmission
- Direct-fit replacement and easy installation
This high-quality, exact reproduction of the 1967-1968 Mustang’s clutch pedal assembly was made exclusively in the U.S.A. for CJ Classics. It fits all engine applications in a 1967-1968 Mustang with a manual transmission. This clutch pedal is easily installed, and a direct-fit replacement for all 1967-1968 Mustangs with a manual transmission. To install, simply remove your previous, stock clutch pedal assembly and replace it with your new, CJ Classics reproduction.
- 1967-1968 Mustang with Manual Transmission