Mustang Exhaust Hardware 1964-2020
Showing 1-20 of 119 results
- Exhaust Hanger Insulator Rubber Mustang GT 1986-2004$6.29 Regular Price $6.99
- AMK Products Exhaust Manifold Bolt Kit 6-Cylinder 1965-1967$21.24 Regular Price $24.99
- AMK Products Exhaust Manifold Bolt Kit 289 1965-1967/Bronco 1966-1967$24.24 Regular Price $24.99
- Exhaust Manifold Stud And Nut Kit For Reproduction Exhaust Manifold 170/200 1965-1967$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Trans-Dapt Performance Exhaust Header Bolt Set 3/8"-16X3/4" Small Block/Big Block Ford V8$6.29 Regular Price $6.99
- AMK Products Exhaust Manifold Stud/Nut Kit 289/302/351/390 1966-1973/Bronco 1966-1973$11.69 Regular Price $12.99
- AMK Products Exhaust Manifold Bolt Kit 289 Hi-Po 1965-1967/Bronco 1966-1967$24.24 Regular Price $24.99
- ARP Exhaust Header Bolt Set 3/8" 16x3/4" Small Block/ Big Block$21.84 Regular Price $22.99
- AMK Products Exhaust Manifold Bolt Set 289/302 1968-1970/Bronco 1968-1970$24.24 Regular Price $24.99
- Exhaust Manifold Stud/ Nut Kit Mustang 289/ 302/ 351 1965-1973$13.49 Regular Price $14.99
- PROFORM Exhaust Header Bolt Set 3/8"-16X1" Wedge-Locking Small Block/Big Block$31.03 Regular Price $31.99
- Mr. Gasket Locking Header Bolt M8-1.25/25M Set 4.6/5.4 1996-2012$44.18 Regular Price $49.09
- Mr. Gasket Locking Header Bolt 3/8"-16x3/4" Set Small Block/Big Block$37.87 Regular Price $42.08
- Hedman Collector Reducer Kit 3" To 2-1/2" With 3-Bolt Flange$26.26 Regular Price $27.07
Showing 1-20 of 119 results
While it is an important part of every car, the exhaust system is especially prevalent in Ford Mustangs. With its’ dynamic Mustang engine in tow, muscle car owners often look for every available chance to put their horsepower and torque levels on display.
Though Mustang owners are extremely proud of their engines, they are counting on their Mustang exhaust parts to eliminate the noise levels while the car is in motion. However, without reliable Mustang exhaust hardware, your driving experience will be hindered by the sounds of combustion coming from the engine compartment. Though it is small in stature compared to the parts that they complement, Mustang exhaust hardware bolts all of the exhaust parts in place that are essential for reducing noise levels and increasing your Mustang’s overall performance.
Of all of the screws, nuts, and bolts required for your car, the Mustang hardware components are arguably the strongest and most durable. The exhaust system is responsible for filtering out unwanted gases and toxic material such as carbon monoxide, and the supporting Mustang exhaust hardware must be able to withstand the rapid changes in the system’s climate.
Ford Mustang exhaust hardware often endures scorching hot temperatures, but must not falter in the ultimate goal of assisting in providing a safe exit for the fuel out of the tailpipe. Mustang exhaust hardware is often given the tough task of preventing leaks between the exhaust manifold and the Ford Mustang’s exhaust pipe as well.
When you decide that it is time to swap your mufflers or exhaust tips, it is wise to go ahead and replace your original Mustang exhaust hardware along with it. The Mustang exhaust hardware is exposed to the same leaks, toxic gases, and heating cycles as the exhaust parts themselves.
Eventually, all of that rust and corrosion build up on your exhaust parts will negatively affect the entire surrounding area, and as a result, your original factory equipment will need to be replaced. Combining aftermarket exhaust upgrades with your existing Ford Mustang exhaust equipment however would do more harm than good to your system. Without modern and properly functioning Mustang hardware, your flashy new parts will be rendered worthless.
Find the Best Mustang Exhaust Hardware at CJ Pony Parts
Because the Ford Mustang exhaust system is so complex, your car will require plenty of Mustang exhaust hardware in order to function properly. Fortunately, CJ Pony Parts has everything that you need to enhance the performance of your Mustang exhaust system. CJ’s features a number of different Ford Mustang hardware options, with parts available individually or as kits. Some of the individual Mustang hardware parts include oxygen sensors, bolts, elbow grommets, and exhaust header wraps among others.
If you are restoring your First Generation or Fox Body Mustang exhaust system, you will need to buy several Mustang exhaust parts in order to get your pony up and running and again. However, many of those individual exhaust parts do not come with the necessary Mustang exhaust hardware needed for installation, and it is not a safe option to use your rusted out original equipment to mount new equipment in place.
If you’re looking to lock your brand new Mustang exhaust manifold into place, you are going to want to purchase one of CJ’s exhaust manifold bolt kits. These complete kits include the required studs and nuts and are designed to copy the original exhaust manifold bolts that are found on classic Mustangs. Make sure that you have the proper Mustang exhaust hardware that correctly corresponds with your pony car’s year when you decide to install manifolds or other Mustang exhaust parts.
Now that you have the correct Ford Mustang exhaust hardware, you are ready for any restoration project that you have planned for your factory exhaust system. While you’re on the site, check out CJ Pony Parts’ wide selection of Mustang exhaust hangers and headers!