Mustang Fuel Pressure Regulators
Showing 1-20 of 112 results
- Holley Fuel Pressure Regulator Bypass Return 6AN 4-65 PSI Adjustable Billet Carbureted/EFI$173.95 Regular Price $186.99
- Holley EFI Fuel System Kit Billet With Earl's Braided Stainless Fuel Line For Terminator EFI System$930.00 Regular Price $978.95
- Mr. Gasket Fuel Pressure Regulator Adjustable 1-6 PSI With Barb Fittings For Carbureted Engines$41.88 Regular Price $44.08
- Aeromotive EFI Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator Black$158.15 Regular Price $175.72
- Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator A1000 GEN-II Electric Fuel Injection ORB-8$218.37 Regular Price $242.63
- Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator Adjustable Billet 5.0L 1986-1993$184.92 Regular Price $205.47
Showing 1-20 of 112 results
Fuel Pressure Regulators
There is nothing quite like turning a run-of-the-mill stock Ford Mustang into a shining reflection of your personality! Whether it be an aftermarket hood, a stylish grille, or even a new steering wheel, there are a plethora of modifications that you can make that can help your muscle car stand out from the pack. While all of those flashy upgrades look great, it is important to also pay close attention to your vehicle’s engine components, such as the fuel system, when it comes time to give your pony some TLC.
In addition to new fuel lines and a fuel pump, it also wouldn’t be a bad idea to invest in a replacement Mustang fuel pressure regulator at some point or another. Obviously, different operating conditions will require different amounts of fuel, and Ford Mustang fuel pressure regulators are the components that make the proper determination.
Mustang fuel pressure regulators take in copious amounts of fuel from the fuel pump itself, but instead of sending it all through the fuel lines at once, they create a block so that the lines only receive the proper amount of fuel at a given time. While the correct amount of fuel travels through the lines, your trusty Mustang fuel pressure regulator sends the remaining fuel back to the tank.
In the midst of a constant heavy flow of toxic fuel combined with scorching hot temperatures under the hood, your Ford Mustang fuel pressure regulator is one of the most vulnerable parts of the entire vehicle. If your engine is having any performance-related issues, chances are the problem may lie with a faulty fuel pressure regulator. If your Mustang fuel pressure regulator is out of whack in any way, the vehicle’s fuel/air ratio can suffer as a result, which could significantly affect your muscle car’s overall performance.
Similarly, if you are noticing any fuel leaks or black smoke leaving your exhaust, it is likely that you need to replace your Ford Mustang fuel pressure regulator right away. An aftermarket Mustang fuel pressure regulator can not only correct many of these issues but could also give you greater flexibility in tuning your engine.